We have attended many different wonderful weddings and some of our readers have been married already. Wedding dresses are the holy and noble dream in every bride’s heart. We are usually told that how beautiful the wedding dress is and what is a grand wedding ceremony, but why we do not show the wedding dress to you so you can see what styles other brides are wearing.
So today, I will recommend some popular and different styles of wedding dresses to the Nigerians and forecast some 2015 bridal dresses.
Today, mermaid wedding dresses still remain the favorite for most brides but we are seeing some diversion into A Line and Ball Gowns styled dress too. Veils still remain varied also.
Most Nigerian brides are getting bolder in their choice of style. Here are some we have picked so far! Which is your favorite?
1. Although this is a very common mermaid wedding dress, but the simple design and the sweetheart make the dress sweet and dynamic. Also, the makeup and the light pink flowers decorate the simple white wedding dress.
2. Wedding dresses can not only be white, but also can in other colors, such as pink. This pink wedding dress is a bold attempt to the Nigerian brides.
3. Simple sweetheart wedding dress matches well with the sheer lace wrap.
4. 2015 tulle ball wedding dresses with lace, appliqués may be the new trend to Nigerian new couples.
5. This a-line wedding dress with flowers is so different from the traditional styles of Nigerian mermaid wedding dresses.
6. This Cinderella styled dress looks amazing for the petite bride. Amazing tulle court train.